Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Finally we are getting a wonderful taste of Spring in Chicago. Today it was beautiful. Low 70s. Sunny. A warm breeze.

Addie and I took a walk to the park. It is so funny now that she can actually do the walking herself. Of course even a small trip can become a long journey as she stops to pick up every leaf, smell every flower, and kick every pebble. But as nice as it was out today, I didn't care at all!

I'm posting a few pictures of her in a her St. Patrick's Day green. Tomorow we're headed to Clearwater, FL for a mini-Spring Break. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Hi,Laura-
Thank you for sharing these special days with Addie! The videos are always my favorites. It was amazing to see how gentle Addie was with the cat.
Matt said St. Pat's Day with the three of you was great fun.
Soak up that Fl sunshine!
Love,
Grammy