Saturday, December 12, 2009

Addie's Second Birthday

Having my birthday 11 days before Christmas, makes me quite sensitive to Addie's December 17th birthday. Because of that, I think this year I went a little overboard in celebrations for her. I guess I don't want her to feel her birthday is overlooked by Christmas, but at the same time, I'm thinking next year one party will suffice - instead of two!
On the Saturday before her birthday, we had Mimi and Papa, Grammy and Grampa, Uncle Sean, Aunt Elizabeth, and Uncle John over. I made Addie a cake in the shape of her favorite monkey, Curious George. While it took her a while to figure out just who was on the cake, I still think it was worth the effort! We had a wonderful time celebrating with everyone - I just can't believe Addie is two already!

No comments: