Thursday, June 4, 2009

Playing at the park!

One of Addie and my favorite activities these days is taking a trip to the park. I've found one we both love, a little west of Wrigley Field. I love it because it is about a mile away, which provides a good walk to get there and back. Addie loves it because there is an abundance of sand throughout the park. It is especially fun to walk there on game days and see the crowds coming to cheer on the Cubs.


I videoed her today doing most of her favorite park activities: the swings, which these days she either loves or hates; the slide; the "jumping bridge," which I think you can tell from the video somewhat bounces as she walks; and of course, playing in the sand! No matter how I try to steer her away from this one place at the park, she always finds her way back. It is a little fort, under one of the slides, with a cute little window where several kids play restaurant, store, etc.


As you can tell, the park is very busy on nice days, which is good. Addie makes new friends each time we go, and it is nice for me to be able to interact with other Moms and Dads as well. I hope you enjoy all the videos!

No comments: